Sunday, February 17, 2013


Cover photo


 Pyrros Dimas: "I had the privilege to be born in Northern Epirus, which is many Greeces together"


Greece puts its all over the medalist and MP of PASOK, Pyrros Dimas. As stated in an interview with the newspaper Real News, Greece is one the largest party, so it also does not talk much about PASOK, as has the idea that preceded the country.

Pyrros Dimas says that entered politics to offer to his homeland ravaged and admits that he was pressured and that is not holy.

"On my retreats I've done, but they have a limit, you are my strength," says the newspaper and adds: "We need to roll up their sleeves and work. Why is there a big issue in the country. There is anger, resentment, frustration, suspicion. "

When asked what has changed in the life of the policy, he replies: "I do not see my family anymore. I'm leaving in the morning, I go in the evening. The only faith I have left is my faith in people. Only they can change their country. "

As for the fact that many do not believe that is Greek, said: "I had the privilege to be born in Northern Epirus, which are many Greeces together by grief and love from the heart ache. Only Greece dreaming small. From Himara saw the lights of Corfu, say, a small child: "I will go one day in paradise. '".

No comments: