Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Albin Kurti in delirium, confesses why he rejected Grenell: I am not an enemy, but neither a servile of the Americans

SManalysis

Sources: Kurti complains to Pence that Thaci misinformed Grenell

Kosovo's incumbent Prime Minister says relations with the US or the European Union cannot be alone, or servility, or hostility.

"I do not belong to those who, with the US or the EU and other Western factors, say we can only have two relations, either servility or hostility. It is possible partnership and alliance, which are the only right way forward. I do not share the same opinion with all American officials dealing with the Balkans. I am not in a position to win the love of others but to protect the interests of the people of Kosovo ", - said Kurti in an interview for Syri Tv.

Regarding relations with Ambassador Richard Grenell, the incumbent Prime Minister of Kosovo gave the following answer:

"Grenell had the role of a vaccine. Why? Initially, he said, Kosovo should abolish the 100% tax on goods against Serbia and the latter should stop the campaign against non-recognition of Kosovo. As he then said just remove the tax. Then we removed the 100% tax because that's how we had the program and replaced it with reciprocity with Serbia and told us to remove this as well. I can't do that. I can give the United States any concession when they want it from Kosovo, but not for Serbia. I understand Serbia better than Ambassador Grenell. I know Serbia better than Ambassador Grenell, "said Kurti.

No comments: