November 7, 2012
Kassidiaris Slams Greek MPs - Exposes Their Real Earnings By Handing In Check
From what we know, new soldiers will now be making almost 50 percent less than they were before the damn Troika came to town. Indicative is the information below
- For Lieutenant from 1.95 to 1.70 that will transform the basic salary of 1,754 euros to 1,480 euros
- For Brigadier, from 1.680 to 1.500
- For the police II from 1.130 to 1.060
- For Sergeant from 930 Euros to 900 Euros
- For Lt. -special employment- from 310 Euros to 220 Euros and Lt. of high responsibility from 355 Euros to 280 Euros.
- + Reduction in administrative allowances from 71 to 57 Euros
- + 10 percent reduction in the rate of the allowance is formed according to years of service.
- + the abolishment of Christmas and Easter bonuses (or as we say in the West the 4%) to all who are still eligible.