Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pirro Dimas: I'm Greek, and this all the world knows

With George Goro, feel friends, but I never said that I am Albanian.

  After the recent debates about the placement of his name in the list of "notables" Himare and more, to put the quotation in his mouth that "My children have Albanian blood," Pirro Dimas in an exclusive interview for "Gazeta Shqiptare" confesses the truth of this statement and its relationship with the current head of the Municipality Himara, George Goro.

Pirro Dimas, weightlifter 4 time Olympic medalist, said she has never stated that his children are Albanian blood. "I've never told my children have Albanian blood and I've said many times that I am Greek and I am part of the minority. I am Greek and I always so ", - says Dimas.

He further added that Goro George relations are very good and often communicate between them.

No comments: