Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Greek Journalist against falls interview to “Panorama” newspaper.

KACIGIRAS: “I DENIED ALL THAT THE ALBANIAN NEWSPAPER REFEREED TO ME”

Photo: The falls interview addressed to the Greek Journalist by Albanian Newspaper "Panorama"

Mihalis Katcigiras, The Director General of "SKY NEWS" has denied that was published by the Albanian newspaper “Panorama” some days ago, about the question written on the history of Cham Community known by Greek historians as “collaborators of fascism” during the Second World War.

Kacigiras said to the correspondent of the newspaper "Panorama" in Athens who has falsified my words. “I spoken to the correspondent of “Panorama” the possibility to talk closely in my office, not speaking to the phone line” said Kacigiras for “Panorama”.

"I'm working in my emission for a general history of great battles of Greece and no particular question to what the newspaper in Albania wants to interpret as meaning contradictory. I deny all that is written by the "Panorama", says Kacigiras.

more in albanian: http://www.panorama.com.al/index.php?id=19781

No comments: