Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Berisha: George Tenet is a liar, he also deceived President Bush about the Iraq war.

SManalysis




Former President and Prime Minister Sali Berisha, in a TV interview, analyzes the tragic year 1997 and comments on the reports of CIA chief George Tenet, calling him a fraud.

Berisha, now 76, says in his interview: "He bears no responsibility for the Civil War, which erupted as a cause of pyramid schemes in 1997, and casts doubt on the CIA and its leader George Tenet. But he also remembers an episode, who met him, in 1995, which according to the interpretation, seems to be a deception of his, as it happened in unequal positions, when Tenet,  said, "I am a Greek from Himara, and be careful when you want to lie, in US State Offices"

The interview of Berisha, to "Fjala" newspaper.. 

"Berisha, Do you agree with the report that Bashkim Gazidede read in the Parliament 1997, according to which, the American secret service, the CIA, also had its job?

I have no evidence that the CIA had parts of it. If I had, I would say so. I do not have any such data. And, of course, if I had, I would have denounced them. But I have no data. I have information that Belgrade has sent funds, I have information that others have tried. I can not say that the US intelligence agency has organized or intervened. It may have been speculated by a fact. My relationship with George Tenet is familiar. George Tenet, if I am not mistaken, in 1997, became director of the central intelligence agency. And, without a doubt, that my relationship with him has been unfriendly. He was a congenital liar, who also lied to President Bush about Saddam Hussein's weapons.




Are you saying that CIA chief George Tenet was a liar?

Congenital liar, not liar. Born. He is the man who told George Bush that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction. And President Bush has admitted as an error of his life that act he based on this man.

-What about Albania, what did you lie about?

Maybe knowing the relationship I had with him. Because you know, Tenet is from Qeparo, a very good family. His problem is that he was nurtured, educated in the schools of Greek extremism, so he had a special view of Albania, of the minority. Therefore, in this aspect as well, I do not have data, but they used this. I have never met him. I met him once in John Deutch's office, when the latter was the director of the CIA, and he said to me, "Do you mind that I called my deputy, George Tenet, here?" I tell him, if you have nothing to do with being with two Albanians, I do not have it at all. Tenet did not feel well, but I told him on purpose. The Koka family is an Albanian cigar family, patriotic.


-In his memoir, George Tenet writes only about Albania: I am Greek, but I come from a country located in the South of Albania. He does not even mention that Koka is from his father and Kacelano is from his mother.

Many Albanians, not only the Koka family, but also other Albanians, mostly Orthodox, when they emigrated to the US, found great support from the Greek church, which has a broad social infrastructure to support various immigrants and, in a in a way it is not only Tenet, but many Albanians have become Greek during their stay in Athens. This is the first and last meeting I had with him", Berisha ended.




Berisha, during a visit to Washington in 1995, met with President Clinton and a number of senior officials including the Pentagon, the CIA and the State Department. These were the first years that Albania was trying to support the people with bread, and the declining economy had to rise, but in its place, the Pyramid Firms flourished. During the meetings at the CIA, Berisha began to tell tales about the treatment of the Greek minority and especially in Himara. But he did not know that in CIA's office, it was George Tenet, who opposed Berisha, for what he was showing in the Albanian reality. Clinton's adviser, Tenet, after telling him to be careful that he was cheating  even told him that "He was a Greek from Himara, Northern Epirus and that his relatives have suffered and are suffering a lot in Albania."

After a debate with Tenet, in the CIA Central Headquarter, Berisha the next days, challenged the Albanian Ambassador in Washington because "he had not previously informed him that in the White House and CIA, President Clinton had an advisor of Greek origin from Himara" ..

Of course, few know why the CIA kept Sali Berisha in power again, and even made him the leader of the country in 2005, but it must be said that the expression that Berisha used during his interview, clearly proves that he is a co-author with all levels of the Albanian state, including governments, of Ethnic Cleansing in Himara, with modern 'Legislative' methods, in flagrant violation of Freedoms and Human Rights and International Conventions.


No comments: