Thursday, December 27, 2012

Greek Berisha`s syndrome of Gruevski

  Picture:
Nikola Gruevski: With Bulgaria we have an artificial crisis, I've said nothing nationalist or negative about Bulgaria
27 December 2012 FOCUS News Agency

Skopje. “In my opinion, with Bulgaria we have artificial crisis created by their side”. This is what Prime Minister of Macedonia Nikola Gruevski announced in an interview on the Jaj Burek TV show on Sitel 3. In the interview Gruevski talks on the current issues around the crisis of the budget vote in the National Assembly of Macedonia, as well as relations with Bulgaria and Greece. Excerpt from the TV show is uploaded to youtube.

"I can’t understand why they do that. In the things they cited as reasons, I can not find a real reason. The first thing out is that the government in Macedonia, or sometimes they say Macedonia, the government, etc., have nationalist rhetoric towards Bulgaria. I responsibly declare that I haven’t mentioned Bulgaria so far in any context, much less in the negative one," Gruevski said.

No comments: