Friday, September 21, 2012


The "Golden Down" member, statement for the Albanian press

I'm Robert, from Lukova of Himara, and will die for the Northern Epirus

"Gazeta Shqiptare"  

 http://www.balkanweb.com/rajoni/2687/roberti-i-agimit-te-arte-deri-ne-vdekje-per-vorio-epirin-103305.html

My name is Robert, I am the son of Thomas and Athens, Antony and Sotira grandson and great-grandson of Aristidhit and Penelopës. I was born in Saranda and grew up in the village of Lukovo, the Himara Regon, a country with a 4000-year history of Epirus "says Robert." When I was at the age of 1 year was baptized by that name, and when I went to Greece asked to be baptized again, but my father Gerasimos spiritual of Agrinio, who knows me very well me and my family told me not allowed second baptism. I participated in weightlifting championship at the professional level, I studied and I have 2 university degrees for Agronomy and Physical Education and worked as a teacher in Delvin. When the communist regime in Albania rule, sought political asylum in Greece with the claim that "I am an enemy of the communist regime in Albania." In 1991 I married were St. Christopher in Agrinio.

My wife is Greek by Agrinio and has a business, at the age of 20. Albanian media have accused Greek nationalist and now suddenly in Greece be accused as an Albanian. Those who accuse me are those who sold Northern Epirus Albanians, those who do not respect the protocol of Corfu in 1914, and never show their face. I'm northern eiriot and I will fight for my country to death ".

No comments: