Monday, November 28, 2022

Vučić: "We have to understand that we are at war"

SManalysis





President of Serbia, Aleksandar Vučić, is in Norway, where he is meeting with the highest state officials.

SOURCE: B92 MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2022 | 23:25

"I was received by the king for the first time, it's not easy, many people ask for it, it's not a frequent visit. I spoke with the king for longer than expected," said Vučić during today's address.

The president started the conversation by commenting on today's game with Cameroon, and after that he started talking about energy and increasing salaries and pensions.

"Putin uses what he has, the others what they have, everyone uses everything, there is no love in war. When many thought that the war was over and that Ukraine was winning, the Russians started to fight better. It will be a much longer time, and I expect next winter, and even the one there, to be much more difficult than this one," he began of the conflict.

"We have to understand that we are in a war and we have to understand that this war will not end soon. It doesn't matter to me how it will end, as long as they come up with a solution, but it seems to me that there is nothing to it," said Vučić, analyzing the situation in Ukraine.

The journalist reflected on the anniversary of the environmental protests in front of the Government of Serbia. "I declared myself the stupidest president in the world when I made the decision to give up lithium. I don't understand at all why they protested in front of the government. I will address them. I want to ask them whether they understand that you are destroying your country," he added. "Serbia will win," emphasized the President of Serbia.

"When the census is finished, I believe we will have 6.700.000 people in Serbia," he added and emphasized that the salary is important to young people when they made a decision about which country they will live in.

No comments: