PHOTO: Rasmussen arrived in Macedonia, met with Poposki
May 22, 2014
- Macedonia’s membership in NATO is firm commitment of both sides
- Huge progress of Macedonia in the criminal system
- Rasmussen to visit Macedonia
- While in Europe employment is decreasing, employment in Macedonia is rising
- Macedonian government sends another 200,000 euros to Serbia and BiH
During the visit, the Secretary General of NATO met with Minister for Foreign Affairs Nikola Poposki and Minister for Defense Talat Xhaferi.
During the visit, Rasmussen will meet with Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski and DUI leader Ali Ahmeti.
At the meeting, Rasmussen will be introduced with the status of the Macedonian progress regarding the implementation of the reform process and the main goal directed towards full Euro – Atlantic integration and rapid membership to NATO.